Tuesday 6 December 2011

Blogspot vs Tumblr

My first time "blogging"! - Why? Because many of my friends have been nagging me to start blogging on "tumblr" but personally, I've never liked tumblr. I'm not sure why, though. I think it's because everyone has one and in addition to that; It's sooo hard to use! (I'm very un-skilled with technology compared to other people, so I like to keep things simple :P) Anyway a few days ago, I found out about this blogging spot through my previous dance teacher. She posted a link of her blog on facebook and I thought to myself: "Why not have a look?" So I did. And guess what??? Not only did I discover this easy place to blog but I also discovered a new way to decorate plain white baby onesies! (I have a baby niece and I try to make everything I can for her) ^.^

The onesies my previous dance teacher made!
It's so adorable. Don't you reckon? :))

Anyway.. Now.. I finally found the perfect blogging spot! I'm soo happy because it's so easy to use and for the first time, I actually discovered a crafting technique through someone I know ^.^ 

2 comments: