Friday 30 December 2011

Not quite satisfied

Omg! It's been so long since I've last updated my blog! I've been so busy with christmas and other events this month @.@ Anyway, how was everyones' holiday? ^.^ Mine was great! Busy. But i had a lot of fun with my loved ones :))

Oh and y'day, I finally had the chance to see my niece (my cousins' daughter) and give her the "Little Girls' Patchwork Skirt". I was quite happy, but not 100% happy yet :( The skirt was a bit small for her in form of length and width. It didn't flare out as much as I wanted it to be, but I think she liked it anyway :P So here is a picture of my niece wearing the skirt: 

See? :( It's a bit short and it doesn't flare out :( 

Btw, the skirt was actually made for a 4-6year old little girl.  My niece is 9yo but she is quite small, so I thought it would fit her. I guess I was "kind-of" wrong. If you give this to a 4-6 yo girl though, it should be perfect! :)
Anyway, It's NYE tomorrow! So, Happy "Early" New Year Everyone! ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment