Tuesday 6 December 2011

Gran Turismo 5!

OMG! I can't even remember the last time i played this game! It was soo long ago! I know.. It's a big change from knitting - to this. But I just can't resist! GT5 is one of the best driving game! And.. I've always loved cars since I was young so it makes it even more interesting! Anyway, I got my PS3 late last year and I bought "Need for Speed" for my first driving game :)) I didn't like it so much, though. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. But luckily, a few days later; I heard GT5 was coming out. I was sooo excited (I even pre-ordered it!)!

And here are my two driving games! :))

Finally, When GT5 arrived, I played with it and absolutely loved it! (much more than NFS) Although I think it was a bad idea because I kinda got hooked onto it and didn't sleep until 1 or 2 am nearly every night. Anyway, doesn't matter. It's still good! And you know what's also really good about it? You can connect with your friends and play together! :)) My friend also bought GT5 around the same time as I did and we played online together. It was fun! So, If you are into driving games - I would definitely recommend Gran Turismo 5.


G27 Logitech Wheels.
And this! It makes life so much more fun! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment