Sunday 15 January 2012

Baby Quilt in process :)

Hi there! Look.. I finally had the chance to modify my blog's design! It's pinky and girly and soo me! I love it! What d'u think of it? Hehe. If you like, you can find this background @ Backgroundlabs :)

Anyway, don't you think handmade gifts are always more thoughtful? Well.. I do. And this is the reason why I am sewing something for my newborn niece who will be turning 1month old very soon! At first, I thought of a skirt bc it's summer right now in Australia but charm squares skirts' without 2 rows looks a bit funny. So I decided to make a baby quilt!
And here are some pictures:

All I did here was set out the squares. It was quite easy :)) I played around with the colors a lot though.
(Personally, I don't like this charm squares pack very much, but "fun" is what I was chasing after.
Which is why this pack is perfect :) )  

And now; time to sew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment